blogger ate my template ... so, we've moved to blog.sikosis.com

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Image Download Stats

I thought I'd just like to share with you the statistics for this past week, since we started hosting the Haiku HD "Plain" and the Virtual PC Images. The response has been great and we look forward to providing you with more in the coming months.

VPC Image: 558 times
HD Images: 455 times

The more testers of Haiku will lead to more users and developers for our community. This response shows that there is indeed support out there and I find that rather refreshing.

4 Comments:

At 22/10/05 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are needed to make a VPC image?

 
At 24/10/05 5:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad thank the links were removed, cause building Haiku in R5 fails. Hoping to see another one's real soon.

Keep up the good work!

 
At 24/10/05 9:51 AM, Blogger Sikosis said...

Unfortunately, I don't have VMWare. I've got VPC, as I got my work to buy me a copy for an old project I was working on.

 
At 14/11/05 8:07 PM, Blogger sKoE said...

"Too bad thank the links were removed, cause building Haiku in R5 fails."

Hu?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home